Translate

My Posts

Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Festivities

Hola, buenos días, readers. So it was a good week here in Mexico. And yes, they do celebrate Halloween! I mean the houses and everything are not at all decorated like houses back home would be and there's no pumpkin carving, halloween corn mazes and such, but they dress up and go to parties and everything! That part is fun.

And I got a package from my mom this week full of fun Halloween treats for my Mexican family and I. It was such an awesome surprise. I'm still lacking candy corn though.

My Spanish is really coming along. I have this super thick workbook that I've been working on since I've been here and it's mostly compiled of all verb tenses and conjugations. I have less than 80 pages left now so just 1 unit and I'm pretty excited. I still talk like a Chineese person when I talk fast or yell, so I'm really working on my accent. I really have no idea how I sound like someone from China...but oh well, it makes the Mexicans laugh. But really it's fun to see how far I've come and I'm only half way done with my adventure.

Tamales:


One of their cute nephews, David.


How they got their BBQ to their Grandma's house
 Pambazos:











No comments:

Post a Comment